peeing in someones butt?

i have said it and heard other people say it. lol. not because ive done it but just because it sounds funny. "let me pee in your butt". where did that phrase come from?

Best Answer

It's an actual fetish.. girls have to use a tube and funnel, but guys can just pee right on in there. It's a sick fetish, doesn't really stimulate anything, just gives the person bad diarrhea afterward.

• Edgar

peeing someones butt

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

peeing in someones butt?

Source(s): peeing someones butt: https://tr.im/JWvaa

As far as I know, the phrase came from you just now. I've not heard anyone else say it. And it's certainly not as funny as you've said, at least, not from reading it here. :|

It originally came from a crazy dude named Justin farrar. trust me I know. I am a doctor.

• Gabrielle8 months agoReport

Actually, it came from Púteet Ińmeebut, a professional soccer player in the 90’s

because some people like having other people piss in their butt... **** you i dont need someone judging me. its a preference and not the most messed up **** there is

Im guessing someone said that when joking about anal sex