Christians, what if you're wrong?

I continue to read on this forum who is or is not a real Christian.

What if you're wrong?

Who will you answer to if you have discouraged someone seeking the truth?

(((ra†ia))) always a pleasure to see you my brother

Best Answer

I have been wrong before. Spent 22 years as a Jehovah's witness and it all came crashing down when I realized that I had been duped by a cult.

Now I am a Born Again Christian and it is not beyond me to think I may be wrong again, but this time there is nothing lost. I follow God in the way that I feel directed to. I question everything. I am absolute about nothing, and I try to judge no one.

IF I am wrong I have led a happy and blessed life. so It is a win win for me

I appreciate your question and realize that those "obnoxious Christians" make the Christan community as a whole look bad. Actually, these "obnoxious Christians" undoubtedly suffer from the pride of "self-righteousness. A TRUE CHRISTIAN would love the soul as a human and make an effort to point out to that particular soul why their behavior or way(s) opposes the Word of God. It is a fact that it is impossible to get all of the world's population (say 6 billion) to agree on the same thing for any issue. The massive diversity in beliefs, experience, education, upbringing, lifestyle and many other factors deadlock this matter into the chaos that is a major part of our daily lives. Concerning your statement "Also, about a third of the world's population is Christian. Look at any reliable source. This means, shockingly, the other 4 billion people are not"... I do find this to line up in agreement with the bible (A RELIABLE SOURCE) scripture found in MATTHEW 7:13-14 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY THERE BE WHICH GO in thereat: [Hell] 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT. [Heaven] This is hardly a coincidence... and believe that the real question is "WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG?"

Since one (who does not believe) won't find out till it's over. The truth is found in The Word. The Bible is the ONLY prophetic book with a 100% track record, and true, pure science VALIDATES The Bible at every encounter, which, is of no surprise, since it was written there, before man had a clue. Where do ya think all these "brilliant" minds got the ideas to puzzle out? Myself, have seen the physical hand of The Almighty move, saving my life, and the life of my eldest daughter. There are many other instances which I could tell. The bottom line is I don't believe, I KNOW!!! So, being wrong, well, that just isn't an option for me, I KNOW the truth, and I'm free!

Right or Wrong OR Good or Bad are all judgemental states of mind. All Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, atheists etc must refrain from it. The one who refrains from it will quickly find the heaven that resides within. A smiling baby, a cloudy or sunny weather, a green tree or a beautiful lake, loving others and God are great things dwell on. The one who dwells on beauty will always have a smiling face and a smiling heart.

Let us all dwell on what is noble and what is beautiful!

Peace, Love and Blessings!

I am wrong about many many things in this life, but I am a Christian - I am a follower of Jesus Christ.

If I have discouraged someone from seeking the truth, I would naturally have to answer to them, as well as God.

O then, my beloved brethren, repent ye, and enter in at the strait gate, and continue in the way which is narrow, until ye shall obtain eternal life.

O be wise; what can I say more?

Finally, I bid you farewell, until I shall meet you before the pleasing bar of God, which bar striketh the wicked with awful dread and fear. Amen.

• Wrong about what?

The necessity of Torah in the life of a believer in Messiah Yahshua?

I know I am not wrong about that.

I have many things I do wrong and many things I do not understand, but I do know and understand that without any doubt whatsoever.

What if we are right?

Go ahead seek the truth. Search him out!

• Achoo

If you believe in Christ, you are saved. The Bible states this over and over again. I don't think God cares much about the trivial details or else he would have told everyone in the Bible that they must be this or that denomination...

• Yanti

What do you mean?

Judging is not right.

There are sins everybody knows that they are wrong. If somebody commits them, you are sure that he is a sinner.

Other things that would be a sin to me, because I understand why they are wrong, may not be a sin to somebody else.