Are you an angel or a demon?

In a world full of demons, corruption and sin

I only wish for all the Devils tricks to finally end

The string to be cut, innocent souls to be set free

From the torture that was placed onto humanity

Man made from leeches, snakes and mosquitoes

Survival is feasting on the blood of other people

Looking out the window, I fear the same thing

Poverty, disease, death, will I get my angel wings

What in the purpose of us here together on earth

If there’s no reason, then what is human life worth

What is beyond the heavens, in the dark space

And is every breathe ever taken, only to waste

I only wish to find out, why the crap we’re here

Is it to learn, to be happy, or to crouch in fear

Is it to find God, or to fight a battle with the Devil

Then I asked myself could I possibly be an angel

Why do I have the darkest of views

Wanna find peace, but why do I loose

Why do I want to kill, always bleed’n

Am I an angel or just another demon

People curse me to hell, to leave and rot forever

Hoping I suffer, a pain they think I can’t endure

Trying to get past all the BS, and tough times

How the people on top get into your kids minds

Make them think they’re nothing, totally useless

Being ruthless, telling lies, calling them stupid

Telling them they’ll drink and smoke some joints

Depression sets in, puts those people at gun point

Crack babies, kids in Africa dieing with AIDS

Even in America, children always living afraid

Drunk father, mothers beating sons and daughters

Ending up in that place where only gets hotter

I’m sick of the world, I’m tired of all this crap

If I am an angel then I’m gonna take it all back

Gonna rip it right out of the Devil’s clutches

Gear up because he’s about to be on crutches

Why do I have the darkest of views

Wanna find peace, but why do I loose

Why do I want to kill, always bleed’n

Am I an angel or just another demon

I know this is dark, it’s hard for you to handle

Shooting me mean mugs, like it was a scandal

If I’m an angel, I guess I should give angel advice

How to get through trials and tribulations of life

First you must rid yourself of the selfishness

Also everything that’ll happen won’t be bliss

Second drop the unnecessary material possessions

Be prepared to change in just in a few seconds

Third, never take it lying down, being oppressed

Even if cost you everything, even if under arrest

Forth and finally, prepare for some hypocrisy

Nothing but a cloak for what once a democracy

Pray and believe whatever you wanna believe

Never let that go, so you can never be deceived

For those who hate for all this, that I had to say

We’re all going to hell in our own special way

Why do I have the darkest of views

Wanna find peace, but why do I loose

Why do I want to kill, always bleed’n

Am I an angel or just another demon

The Midwest Arsonist

• Favorite Answer

i love this. so far it's my favorite out of everything that i've answered.

i really like this part:

• Mary

Not certain. If you are a firm believer of God being all powerful and all mighty, then Angles of course, but if you believe that God is not all powerful, the Demons COULD win. (Warning! Massive paraphrasing ahead with potential out-of-the-*** talking) If you think about it, the demons alone don't have enough might to defeat the angles, since they only have half of the numbers of the angles. But if you take into account all the different people demons have corrupted, they might actually stand a chance. With all the souls that have forsaken God, they might be able to overpower God, assuming these souls are all inherently evil, which I would think is a no. Most of these souls probably are of people who just believed in a different religion or choose not to believe in anything and are damned because of it. If that is the case, most who fight would probably only be because of the fact that they are forced to. But that still would boost their numbers greatly, probably to match or exceed the angles, assuming that a soul can match the might of an angle. However, they would not get these souls until after judgment day. Long story short, Demons could win, but probably not.

Hi Midwest Arsonist

Thanks for allowing to answer.

This is a really interesting topic to me and always has been. I am not really sure what an angel is I can explain good and bad Not with a political rub but a Logical one (e, g,. if there is evil there must be good to oppose because if evil exists I can make a logical deduction that good exists. And I know this because I think good exists. If you have one you must have the other to explain the the other. and comprehend (Or as One apolkogist says "aprehend") so if i can understand good i can easilly understand evil by simple deduction.

I love what everyone has stated so far This is why I stay out of Philosophy everybody has a "Universal truth" but then that leads to universal negatives (That is a materrialisat atheist way to exlain (I am a theist) that but in the day of moderniity All answers are valid. Not to say all are true (Modernity alla post modernity)

Your explanation is political. I have seen a few of your answers they seem to get into political rub (i am not really into politics.)

/universal trtuth/ universal negetives) I would agree but it seems there are so many Universal truths ((lol)

No "I think the girl that wrote that understands what iam saying but I do like her answer

5'7" has just a great answeer You can find more things in the darkness. I probably clobbered what she said but i cant directly look unless i wanted to begin again (Just to say good job Dallas) But that is a really good perspective and I really like it.

Summary is Politics yes you can find them in poltics but my word to you is not to limit on that

You can find angels and demons everywhere but you can find truth (no matter how that is explained anywhere.

But I love the Lyric, love the answers but you really will not find truth there. I mean 'jokingly' giving the medical care to politicians? I am a Canuck and see through that,

I would encourage deductive reasoning (I am a theist) who encourages to look beyond what is obvious but as an existential modernist (face it we all are) I look for serenity in humor and i look for existentialism in music (even though am soon likey to be going from "blues" I have a troll there so I might have to go to other music forums see how i do.

This lyric is so much moree fun than what i have read in philosophy. But then i don't think amybodyy reads anything there either

Always a fun read and take care.

Source(s): Great answer Rosalind The Universal truth answer is a great one it is only falsified by Universal negarives (that are rediculous) I guess since the word "God" is used means something religious Buit there is also universal false Which i see your poinnt it is an excellent one I guess it does take a philospher to understand in this part It is not just a good answer but an appropriate one (e, g., polkadotted geese debunk the more rational as if polkadotted geese are irrational.) TU my friend

Blessings Very interesting. I'm not an angel nor a demon i;m a child of God i believed that and he told me so in his words, i hold deep believe in his true and this to me is very clear, life has is ups and downs, it's evil and good all around us, but it depends on each individual to resume responsibilities for his own actions. As human we have a will and a way to live, each with is purpose for life to me is to love my creator , with all of my being and love others the same way, to do good , to work hard and to fulfill the law of man the way God want me to do it. Be a productive citizen and a decent human being, take care of my families and others that cross my path, be merciful to others , and be honest in every thing that i do. Seek universal truth , and abide by it mind my own business , and live in peace with others . Be happy and merry, because God want us to be happy , and not to worry about things we cannot control, the earthly things belongs to man , and the spiritual things belongs to God, stay away from evil things, and do not open doors that we cannot shut. have a pure heart, do not harm nor cause danger to others , and respect the elderly because they are wise in wisdom. Trust the son of God, that you may dwell in peace in this land of the living. Peace and love to all.

Source(s): My thoughts and abiding in Christ.

I love that part because we all have our own sins and good intentions :)

Keep it up :)

"Then I asked myself could I possibly be an angel?"

Most definitely you are and can be.

Darkness is where so much passion dwells

but it need not really, always be our Hell.

• I will look at this tomorrow, I simply cannot do it tonight. ok?

hmm I don't really have a fave part...all of it is good! :)

Very good.... So much truth. 10 -- 10. Thanks.