Have you ever let anyone on the internet hurt your feelings?

I used to laugh and think this was not possible, but recently it has happened to me, don't know why but it did, yes it's just the internet but we are still human beings with feelings aren't we? Have you ever had this happen to you. I tell myself, don't be silly this is not real it's just... show more I used to laugh and think this was not possible, but recently it has happened to me, don't know why but it did, yes it's just the internet but we are still human beings with feelings aren't we? Have you ever had this happen to you.

I tell myself, don't be silly this is not real it's just online people that I probably won't ever meet anyway but it still gets to me regardless.

Are you ever like this, or am I being too sensitive? I have some real life friends too, it's not as if I am a loner stuck on the computer all day, so why am I like this?

Thanks.