Nassau Bahamas Oil Spill?

I know this is a little ridiculous asking this question when there are people in other countries that have to drink dirty water and I'm worried about my summer vacation, but my trip to Nassau is on June 25th - July 4th And I was just wondering if I should have to worry about the oil spill hitting the beautiful beaches of Nassau?! Please only legit answers!! :)

Favorite Answer

I am on your boat. My nassau dates are on 7/1-7/14. I am concern there is oil in the water. But I feel bad that there are people whose lives are severely impacted by this. BP is to blame. They took the cheap approach from the getgo. They should have started on the relief well on day 1.

No one seems to really know, between the Hurricane season, and the movement of the wind. ??

from what I read it seems that the oil spill has allot of traveling to do before it reaches the Bahamas.

So I am really not sure. You could just keep watching the news. The guardian is a good source.

no you dont have to worry im from the bahamas