Can Virgo girls be friends with Leo girls?

I try not to read into much of the zodiac. I was friends with this leo girl, until she starting talking smack about some friends that are hers, but also mine. I just felt like she wanted to compete or always thought she was better.

Favorite Answer

Yes Virgo girls can be friends with Leo girls.

I have 3 Virgo friends and they are all girls. We get along with each other very good.

Source(s): Leo

Any relationship between two different sun signs can work, it's just that some may take more work than others.

I had a leo girlfriend awhile back and she was a hoot and a half. Yes, she was all those great things that leo's are (generous, kind, helpful, protective, optimistic, gracious etc), however, she was also very bossy, dogmatic, arrogant, pompous, manipulative, impulsive, jealous, competitive and extravagant. Now, being a virgo, I don't go for that as we virgos tend to be very bossy too...LOL. Virgos don't take any shorts from leos and when they realize this, a subtle power struggle begins to take place. I read somewhere that if anybody can deflate that great big leo ego, it's a virgo (female). I deflated her ego so many times that we would end up having these over blown debates. She was initially attracted to me and sought me out to be my friend. After hesitating a bit, I gave in but still kept my guard up because she was NOT going to run me. I think that virgos get slept on alot because we come across as quiet, shy, naieve, and inexperienced but when people get to really see the other side of us and just how tough we are, they get a hell of a shock. Leo girls are cool but I just won't stand for their domination.

Source(s): Virgal
  • arai

Leo And Virgo Friendship Compatibility

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): virgo girls friends leo girls: https://shortly.im/F1H4e

My sister is a Leo and I'm a Virgo and we get along great. Yeah, she gets bossy and bratty, but I just roll my eyes and let it blow over. Just let her have her emotional spasm, she'll get over it.

My boyfriend is a Leo too, and his bestfriend is a Virgo. They kind of have a love hate relationship but they've been bestfriends for about 10 years? Maybe more. His friend basically keeps him in line, he's the voice of reason in his life.

So all signs point to absolutely!

Source(s): Virgo

Yes! my little sister is a leo and her best friend is a virgo, my sister is highly bossy, but so is her friend. They both get on well because they stand up to each other, however, they do tend to compete in just about everything.

Gemini

Virgo girls & Leos get along very well, but I guess it also depends on the personality..

Source(s): Virgo girl with alot of leo good friends

It depends on the personality not some horoscope you get from a newspaper or internet. Most of those things are a bunch of lies. Think about it, you see a new horoscope everyday in the paper, I highly doubt everyone in the same category is having the same day. Your friend was just an immature person who doesn't appreciate a good friendship.

Has nothing to do with the zodiac. If you want to be friends, then be friends. It's not like there is some cosmic force preventing you from being friends because you were born under different signs

YES!

Im a Leo and all of my best friends have been Virgos. I love Virgos they are thee besst.