Is there a box set of Dan Simmons Hyperion Cantos?

I have been meaning to purchase the Hyperion series by Dan Simmons, as they are excellent books, and I was wondering if there is some kind of collectors box set containing the full Cantos and possibly other goodies. I would prefer to get them as a set rather than purchase them individually, however searching amazon... show more I have been meaning to purchase the Hyperion series by Dan Simmons, as they are excellent books, and I was wondering if there is some kind of collectors box set containing the full Cantos and possibly other goodies. I would prefer to get them as a set rather than purchase them individually, however searching amazon and local book stores has yielded nothing better than a single book containing Hyperion and The Fall of Hyperion. If anybody knows where I can find one it would be most appreciated.
To the best of my knowledge the Cantos consists of Hyperion, The Fall of Hyperion, Endymion, The Rise of Endymion, and Orphan of the Helix.
Thanks again.
1 answer 1