stretch marks... help?

I had my baby about 10 months ago. I lost all the baby weight pluse 30lbs! I'm finally the happiest I have ever been with my weight. But now I have stretch marks every where! Legs, stomic,sides and back. The ones on my stomic and legs arnt too bad. But my sides and back are still really dark and long. I was just wondering if anyone new what to do about them from their own experience.

Favorite Answer

you can use cocoa butter but that doesn't always work. clinique has a product that i used for scars and it helps with stretch marks as well. it is very expensive it was called strivectin or something and for a bottle the size of a normal lotion bottle it was $145.00 but it worked... there are plenty of stores that have products like this... try Elder Beerman, or Carson, or Macy's or Kohl's. i bet they all would have something because they all have a line of skin care products...

I have the same problem , But i dont have stretch marks on my back, well not yet. All the advice i can give you is , try not to itch them if they do itch , it will make them alot worse.. and i would try bio oil , or laser.. i have been on bio oil for 2 months now and my stretch marks on my sides are slowing disappearing :) so i have barely any left .. and laser would be my second choice , if you very very uncomfertable with them. i think i might go to laser if the rest of mine dont go.