Why do some girls like to have their hair pulled during sex?

This is one thing that I've never been able to understand the appeal in..there are a lot of things people do that I wouldn't find a turn-on, but I can at least understand how someone else would. However, hair pulling makes no sense to me...people say it's "dominating," but I don't see how... show more This is one thing that I've never been able to understand the appeal in..there are a lot of things people do that I wouldn't find a turn-on, but I can at least understand how someone else would. However, hair pulling makes no sense to me...people say it's "dominating," but I don't see how there's anything particularly masculine about hair pulling. Dominating when it comes to things like spanking makes sense, but hair pulling just confuses me. Can anyone enlighten me on why this is arousing to some?