Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

Why do some girls like to have their hair pulled during sex?

This is one thing that I've never been able to understand the appeal in..there are a lot of things people do that I wouldn't find a turn-on, but I can at least understand how someone else would. However, hair pulling makes no sense to me...people say it's "dominating," but I don't see how there's anything particularly masculine about hair pulling. Dominating when it comes to things like spanking makes sense, but hair pulling just confuses me. Can anyone enlighten me on why this is arousing to some?

Favorite Answer

Personally, manhandling's hot in bed. Spanking, hair pulling, whatever- scratching, grabbing, nibbling and biting, all of that. I can't quite articulate why I like it so much, but it probably has something to do with being a very tense person, and just loving to have all of the tenseness shaken out of me. After all, I'm very laid-back after a kink session.

• heidel

Pulling Hair During Sex

Hair Pulling In Bed

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

This is one thing that I've never been able to understand the appeal in..there are a lot of things people do that I wouldn't find a turn-on, but I can at least understand how someone else would. However, hair pulling makes no sense to me...people say it's "dominating," but I...

Source(s): girls hair pulled sex: https://tr.im/4dWU2

Feels nice. When I had long hair my gal pals would always ask to braid it, so they would tug and sometimes it kinda hurt but it still felt nice, put me in a sort of daze. I miss that now that I have short hair, but since cutting it ive noticed that it's ridiculously soft and silky, and if a guy were to pull on it, I would enjoy that because I know he would notice how nice it is, and also because the tug of it feels good, the same way it used to when girls would braid it. Hair is an extremely strong sexual symbol. Healthy hair displays fertility/potency, (even if you're not trying to have a baby these things still matter. Society has advanced far too quickly for our instincts) so a man recognizing that a woman has good hair is going to have an increased libido, and a woman being aware that her hair is being appreciated is going to have a confidence boost. Its like tugging on a cat's tail as you're stroking it- just pulling wouldn't feel nice, but the cat enjoys it if you do it right.

Because it's fun! I don't see it as being dominated at all. I'm the furthest thing from a submissive person.

Spanked, hair pulled, it's all in good fun. Something about it just feels really good at the time and I'm certain there is a neurological explanation though I'm ignorant of it.

If you are uncomfortable with these things it doesn't make you a prude, but don't come to quick judgment about those who are.

It is a form of domination. Domination is not limited to spanking.

There really is no specific reason as to why people like hair pulling or other things like that...they just do.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/BeTyr

I certainly don't i like to grab a mans hair though =D

• Because it helps them feel weak and helpless during a moment of ecstacy. That adds to the excitement.

Like boo said, why do guys like to pull hair? I don't know either. Apparently there is this dominant/submissive aspect to sexual intercourse. Kind of like the Beauty and the Beast. I also like to spank her, bite her, and growl in her ear for added fun.

It doesn't hurt me, and it helps with the friction. Instead of him grabbing my hips, he grabs my hair. I like a lot of different kinky stuff - but only in moderation.

Spanking's nice, but only if he'll STOP HITTING ME SO DARN HARD! Seriously, it gets annoying when I try to sit and I'm like "Ow."