What if some ""INEVITABLE"" happened?

If some ""inevitable" happened to me or to other members of my Contacts, how the other members know it??? This question is applicable to all Y/A members as I feel all of them should have their favourite contacts. I hope nobody report this question or Y/A management do not remove it as it... show more If some ""inevitable" happened to me or to other members of my Contacts, how the other members know it???

This question is applicable to all Y/A members as I feel all of them should have their favourite contacts.

I hope nobody report this question or Y/A management do not remove it as it is in the interest of all Y/A members.
Update: I expect more Stars from my NON-CONTACTS & also my contacts as I feel this question should reach maximum Y/A members and we all can get on&others opinion on this.
Update 2: @@@AALUNGA & ALSO Other Y/A Members: Can you suggest some ways & means on this question????
Update 3: @@Buzzzbe, I want to know your suggestions as I know you have maximum number of contacts.