Does anyone know the name of this part of the engine off of the TBI?

First off I have a 350 chevy small block, the part name that I need goes from the front of the TBI and has a hose that goes into the valve cover the hose on mine is all cracked and I would like to know the name of the part and how important this is to the tbi iv looked everywhere and can't find it, thanks and god bless.

1 Answer

  • Steven
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The part you're describing is the PCV system hose for emissions. If the hose is cracked, just go to auto parts and buy a short section of hose and replace the worn part. Take the broken hose with you to get the correct size replacement.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.