asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

[英 文]請幫忙翻英文(20點)

你好我的名子叫Sherry!我住在桃園。我通車了快兩年了

這一段時間都要很早就要起床,很晚才回到家,雖然這樣很辛苦

不過我還是忍住這段時間。

我的興趣是看新聞跟聽音樂,可以讓我放輕鬆做好每一件事。

我第一次接觸到女校,才感受到全部女生跟男女合校的差異

因為在我們那裡沒有所謂的女校、男校,當我和朋友談的時候

他們總是很吃驚的看著我。

已經快要高三了,我希望我有意志力去拼學測。

不想在花太多的時間、金錢、精力又在一次的準備

因為真的很累。

不要用翻譯網翻:)

不要用翻譯網翻:)

請不要用翻譯網翻..

Rating
  • 霈玲
    Favorite Answer

Your good my name calls Sherry! I live in the peach garden.

I will get up very early this period if I am open to the traffic for nearly two years, came back home very late, although it is so very arduous but I resisted this period of time.

Interest of me to see news with listen to the music, can let me is it finish every thing easily to put. I touch the woman school for the first time, just it experience girl students as men and women it shut difference of school because where at we so-called school, the school not man not woman, they were always the very startled looking at me when I talked to friend.

Already Senior Three soon, I will have willpower to piece together learning to examine in my hope. Because the preparation in once is really very tired not to think of too much time, money, energy in flowers.

都是翻譯機出來的...

我的解答:

You are good I the name to call Sherry! I live in the peach garden. I was open to traffic nearly two year this period of time to very early probably get out of bed, very late only then got the home, although was like this very laborious I to bear this period of time. My interest is looked that the news with listens to music, may let me put with ease completes each matter. I first time contact the girls' school, only then feels the complete female student to gather the school with the men and women the difference because in our there not so-called girls' school, the male school, when I and the friend discussed time they very much are always startled look at me. Soon was already high three, I hoped that I intend the force of will to spell study measured. Does not want in the flowered too much time, the money, the energy in a time preparation, because is really very tired.