Wasn't Jimmy Spencer hired to comment?

Not pass judgement.

Update:

Thank's for getting it Sonata.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

lol Biner. Is he a distant cousin of DW?

Source(s): : )
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Ahhh! The ugly truth comes out. Since COORS is sponsoring the POLE AWARD, it's seems as though BUD wants to distance themselves from their competition. If your BUD, why would you reward a driver who won the COORS Pole Award??? I really don't have a problem with equal representation from the manufacturers or owners points. Heck, why not let Jimmy Spencer drive the # 12 car in the Shootout? Sign him to a 1-race deal. He has a pretty good record on the restrictor plate tracks. Now THAT would be news! Bet he'd change his tune. LMAO!

• Viper
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

He did comment an Jimmy Spencer Never Forgets

v

• 10 years ago

Harvick isn't afraid to mix it up, ask carl Edwards. Jimmy was at his usual level of perfection, Jimmy style.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

He was hired to make Kenny Wallace look awesome! LOL The Herm is awesome BTW!

• 10 years ago

Yes hes payed to comment but he has a big mouth just like harvick, but atleast Jimmy will do something instead of just yapping his mouth off like Kevin thats why I respect Jimmy!!!

• Sonata
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

If your talking about Jimmy comments on the Harvick and Logano deal then.....I thought the same thing. He lets his mouth get away with him, I didn't agree with Joey's dad telling Joey to go get Harvick, he needs to stay out of it, but Joey talking to Harvick was long overdue.

• 10 years ago

many times Jimmy speaks before he thinks

and many times he instigates things

or makes things worse than what they are

and Yes once Joey starts standing up for himself he will get more respect

• 10 years ago

Spencer is just Spencer! like JR. is just JR.?

• 10 years ago

that's what happens when someone has more mouth than brains

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.