Can I go to basic as a PFC?

I am in CAP (Civil Air Patrol). I know if I were to join the Air Force I would be able to join with a higher rank and grade but I was wondering if the Army would consider it as some military training and I could go through BCT as a PFC. The Civil air Patrol helps homeland security, red cross,FEMA, we go to Basic... show more I am in CAP (Civil Air Patrol). I know if I were to join the Air Force I would be able to join with a higher rank and grade but I was wondering if the Army would consider it as some military training and I could go through BCT as a PFC. The Civil air Patrol helps homeland security, red cross,FEMA, we go to Basic Training at military bases we go through drill and ceremonies etc. We learn the chain of command, core values, we go through PT once a month. We have rank. I'm currently a staff sergeant.
Update: I know I could find this out from a recruiter but I'd like to see what I can find out right now. And see if any of you guys know.