Doe anyone know what shows or movies will be filming in NYC in early Dec. of 2010 and where they might be?

My mom and i are taking a trip to NYC and want to know if there will be celebrities filming there in early December.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My friend, there are hundreds of movies and TV shows being filmed in NYC everyday of the week. The production company don't announce where they're going to be filming for safety reason. However, the city's office of film, TV and theater produtction does have a list of movies and TV show currently filming in NYC. Check the link below.

Good luck

Native New Yorker

• 5 years ago

Jack Nicholson: Twin Peaks Suicidal Ice Cream Truck Driver: Game of Thrones Rebellion has its Perks: Disappeared Emjob: Reba lol Harrison Ford: Weeds Donny: Jeff Dunham Metal Quality: Comrade Good Looking: Breaking Bad Gabriel: Numbers Liam: Oz

• 1 decade ago

We actually tend to find these things to be somewhat annoying. They're in our way. Also, they only make thier presense known only a few days ahead of time. Most of the time we only find out about these after it starts and only if the news media thinks it's imporant. An example is Will Ferrell and Mark Walbergh's "The Other Guys". It only made the news during production because of this image

http://waswatching.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/...

Of Derek Jeter playing "himself". ( and I don't mean that as a slight to Mr. Jeter, that's supposed to be him)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who knows, but try IMDB.com. Besides, the chances of seeing a celeb are minimal. Go to 30 Rock, and wait outside on the courtyard and bond with Meridith, Al, Ann, and Matt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.