Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

What's your opinion of how David Otunga thought he was being punked by Ashton Kutcher when he didn't win NXT?

It seemed Otunga was sure that he'd win, and he looked visibly upset when it was announced that Wade Barrett had won.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He deserved that, as i'm not a fan of his and the better wrestler Wade Barrett rightly won NXT.Being a gracious loser is part of the game and acting like a kid won't win him any fans or a place on the Raw or Smackdown rosters.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Have you ever heard the statement that 'someone is so smart that they are stupid?' Well the Harvard Law graduate fits the bill perfectly! I guess he thought just being married to a celebrity was going to take him to the NXT title. Otunga focused on his looks and mic skills... too bad no one told him that it was a wrestling competition!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

thats his gimmick. i thought it was clever for him to mention that.

he will be bigger than any of the other NXT stars. He just needs to work on his in ring skills.

Look at how far the Miz has come. And Miz was a minor showbiz names compared to Otunga.

Otunga has a great look, gimmick and charisma. it would have been better for him to win NXT, but no one can argue with barrett winning.

I liked Otungas speech at the end. great to bring up his reality tv loss and being bigger than any of them. and his mention of his wife. If he works hard, he will be a star in a few years.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

All NXT rookies recieve contracts to either Raw or Smackdown. The reason they released so much great talent to make room for more talent. He looked pretty upset but he knows that he has a spot, all NXT rookies will be in the WWE in the upcoming future.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

i think of it rather is gonna be lots like Earth yet without the negativity that is going on in this international including crime, wars, poverty, greed, corruption, anger, hatred, violence, terrorism, sadness, racism, perversion, ailment & ailments and all and sundry's objectives and desires would be fulfilled alongside with lots extra, i do no longer think of it rather is gonna be in basic terms a church choir or us enjoying harps on a cloud

• Tyler
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

lol you know it's scripted right? Otunga was obviously playing his gimick

Otunga can't wrestle, he shouldn't have won and what mic skills people think he has.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

((Good one! nice.He thought he was going to win for who he's married to!.I am soo glad so glad he did not win.Justing Gabriel(no mic skills),David Otunga(can't wrestle)..Wade Barret(Has all the package).

• 10 years ago

He needs to learn how to wrestle, I found him to be obnoxious with a rubbish personality who thinks he is a star because he has a famous wife.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think NXT is garbage. Bring back WWF Attitude

• 10 years ago

I don't like him. He think he a superstar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.