Can I receive a homeless voucher from CalWorks in San Bernardino,CA?

My husband left a few months ago and I had to apply for Cash-aid assistance for my 3 children. I work full time and go to school full time, I didn't apply for cash aid for myself. They are deducting what I make every month from my job, and where I am living is not realistically affordable any longer. I was told... show more My husband left a few months ago and I had to apply for Cash-aid assistance for my 3 children. I work full time and go to school full time, I didn't apply for cash aid for myself. They are deducting what I make every month from my job, and where I am living is not realistically affordable any longer. I was told that they will give me a voucher to help me move in to a new apartment. The main question I have will they still give me a voucher if I am not receiving cash for myself. I am doing what I can to avoid it coming to having to ask for assistance in moving, but in case it happens I want to know I have the option of filing for a homeless voucher. I absolutely am not trying to take advantage of the county, the last thing I wanted to do is ask for help, but if I can't make ends meet until my fall semester financial aid comes I want to know what other options I may have. Thank you for any information you can provide.