Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

HOW TO REDUCE WEIGHT VERY QUIKLY WITHOUT EXERCISE?

I AM 60 KG HOW CAN I REDUCE MY WEIGHT WIYTH IN 15 OR 20 DAYS WITHOUT EXERCISE

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

There is no easy way into fast weight loss.Just keep at a healthy diet with all your needed fruit and veg.It was good advice when you were 4 years old,and it's good advice now.

• 10 years ago

Yes look at all those unhealthy bodybuilders. Ketogenic Diet for weight loss or High Protein Diet. Either on and is used by bodybuilders to reduce fat and pounds very quickly.

You can also try the hCG diet that is another quick way without exercise to reduce body fat.

• Dobby.
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Without excersise, its very dangerous.

If you lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time, it can result in migranes, hair loss, tiredness, bad skin etc etc.

The only way is to cut out all junk.

Carbohydrates are energy foods... eating too many without burning them off by excercise results in weight gain. Eat carbs accordingly.

Drink water.

Eat little and often.

• Reducing your weight in a healthy way in such a short amount of time WITHOUT using exersize is next to impossible.

Exersize and healthy eating is the way to go.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

If you get your diet straight, and are eating the right number of calories (not too many, not too few), you can possibly burn a pound or so of fat a week. However, if you want to lose more than that, you're going to have to do some cardio..and plenty of it.

• 10 years ago

Well tbh, i can't see how it's going to happen without exercise.

How else will you burn off the energy from food?

What i would do is eat less but exercise more :)

• 4 years ago

turn dinner into a healthy lunch the next day by wrapping your lean leftovers in a whole wheat wrap add a little dijon mustard or curry powder for added flavor

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

simply cutting out junk food will help someone like you lose weight

• 4 years ago

cravings can sneak up on you when you re tired try taking a nap if you feel yourself wanting some junk food

• 4 years ago

looking for the benefits of salmon but you dont feel comfortable cooking fish try canned salmon as a simple and affordable alternative

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.