Me91 asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 10 years ago

Where can I find affordable dental insurance?

i live in dallas tx ,19yrs old and im look for affordable dental insurance

it will b just for me no one else any great insurance out there that wont make my bank account dusty :)

plz help & thank u

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ameritas Dental Insurance is my favorite. You can get $1500 per year PPO coverage which gets you all of the discounts of a discount plan, some vision coverage and it's generally $30/month give or take $10 or so depending on where you live.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

How good are your teeth? I never had dental insurance and never needed any dental work until I split a molar 4-ways on a piece of bone in a BK Triple Stacker at age 55. It cost less to jerk that tooth than insurance would have cost for 1 year.

Note that insurance does not cover cosmetic procedures. So unless you have bad teeth, you may not find dental insurance that cost effective.

• 6 years ago

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATESME.INFO-

RE Where can I find affordable dental insurance?

i live in dallas tx ,19yrs old and im look for affordable dental insurance

it will b just for me no one else any great insurance out there that wont make my bank account dusty :)

plz help & thank u

• alarid
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

evaluate loose costs from dif agencies at INSUREDEALS.info- RE low fee dental coverage in Michigan? I stay in Saginaw Michigan and that i'm finding for low fee dental coverage. Any reliable leads?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Hi Dusty try aflac

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Let this site do the work for you: COVERAGE-FINDER.NET just submit your info and get the best rates.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.