Me91 asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 10 years ago

Where can I find affordable dental insurance?

i live in dallas tx ,19yrs old and im look for affordable dental insurance

it will b just for me no one else any great insurance out there that wont make my bank account dusty :)

plz help & thank u

Favorite Answer

Ameritas Dental Insurance is my favorite. You can get $1500 per year PPO coverage which gets you all of the discounts of a discount plan, some vision coverage and it's generally $30/month give or take $10 or so depending on where you live.

How good are your teeth? I never had dental insurance and never needed any dental work until I split a molar 4-ways on a piece of bone in a BK Triple Stacker at age 55. It cost less to jerk that tooth than insurance would have cost for 1 year.

Note that insurance does not cover cosmetic procedures. So unless you have bad teeth, you may not find dental insurance that cost effective.

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATESME.INFO-

RE Where can I find affordable dental insurance?

plz help & thank u

• alarid

evaluate loose costs from dif agencies at INSUREDEALS.info- RE low fee dental coverage in Michigan? I stay in Saginaw Michigan and that i'm finding for low fee dental coverage. Any reliable leads?

Hi Dusty try aflac

Let this site do the work for you: COVERAGE-FINDER.NET just submit your info and get the best rates.