I am offended by my sister-in-law's e-mail, how should I respond to it? (see detail)?

She left this in my inbox. How can someone be this ignorant? This is for everyone to know, I've have had enough! For those who are overly sensitive, and get butt hurt easily, I suggest you grab a box of tissues. I will no longer apologize for myself or my husband. I am sick in tired trying to be politically... show more She left this in my inbox. How can someone be this ignorant?

This is for everyone to know, I've have had enough! For those who are overly sensitive, and get butt hurt easily, I suggest you grab a box of tissues. I will no longer apologize for myself or my husband. I am sick in tired trying to be politically correct, and worried if someone has been offended.

God Bless this Nation

1. I am a proud American and Support our military to the fullest, and I love this country. If you are Anti-American, Get the hell out of this country. If you do not support the troops as they give all of us American’s the freedom we have today, than you should not have the right for anything. It is the veterans who gave their lives so you can live in this country with all of the benefits you have. Remember the troops and the sacrifices that they have made for you this Memorial Day.

Religion

2. I believe in God, and I pray all the time. I still have the same old bible a dear friend had given to me years ago. I do not feel that I have to go to church in order for God to hear me and to walk thru the gates of heaven. I don't like the uncomfortable feeling of walking on my tippy toes when around religious people trying to recruit me. There is a church on almost every corner. If I want to go, I will go. I feel that I am a good person and I try to do right for others and follow the Ten Commandments. I shouldn't be looked down upon if I want to drink or to gamble.

Gays, Fags, Rainbows, etc.

3. I can care less what people decide to do behind closed doors. But leave it there. I can't stand the ones who are flamboyant and want to be seen, heard, and must be noticed. Why do they change their voices? That's not necessary, I at times use the phrase "That’s Gay" or "What a Fag" is it right? No probably not. Am I offending someone? Most likely.

Race

4. Am I a racist? No, but I am prejudice, there is a difference. I have no patience for the ghetto. There are a lot of people who use the word ****** including myself from time to time. Does that make me a racist? If I say things like Beaner, ****, Chink, Eggroll, Hick or Cracker, those are hated and racist remarks. If I use a word against a race, it’s for a reason! Is it a good reason? Could I choose a better word? Yes probably, but I choose to use the word, I feel fits best for what I’m pointing out. For the record, I am part Spanish. I will be damned to think its okay for illegal immigrants to come here and ruin our country and suck the tit dry.

Politics

5. Guess what everyone? I'm a Proud Republican. I believe in the law, and if you commit a crime, you shall pay the time. I believe we should be tougher on punishment. We should have fewer rights for criminals, and more rights for the victims. I believe in the second amendment! Break into my house and allow me to show you what a bullet feels like in between the eyes. I believe if you want something, you should work for it. I believe in less government, they need to keep out of our health care, automotive, and small businesses, in this nation and stick to government business. This doesn't mean I believe in every subject. I have mixed feelings about abortions. I feel it should be the women’s choice. No one should have the right over your body, but that doesn’t mean use it as a birth control method. I did not vote for Barack Hussein Obama, and I won’t support him. He is a disgrace to our nation. Anyone who voted for change because he is black is a racist. You should vote on what a person stands for not color. I will have to cut my politics short being that I can write a book.

Conclusion

6. The next time you feel offended, grow some balls and let the person know that you are offended. Don’t keep your tail between your legs and say something when you have an issue. So any misunderstandings can be cleared up.