Help with facebook group (inviting people)!?!?

Okay, so i have a 'secret' group on facebook, and i've invited everyone find so far, but there's this one person i'm trying to invite to the group and it won't let me. She says she doesn't have any special settings that is stopping me from inviting her.... but when i click on invite... show more Okay, so i have a 'secret' group on facebook, and i've invited everyone find so far, but there's this one person i'm trying to invite to the group and it won't let me.
She says she doesn't have any special settings that is stopping me from inviting her....
but when i click on invite people, and it has the little place where you type in a name and click on them - it's not there. i've tried several parts of her name to see if it will find her, but she's just not coming up.
is this just some stupid glitch that needs to be reported to be fixed?
or am i doing something wrong....
Update: but if it's set to 'secret' or whatever, can she even see the group to request to join???
1 answer 1