Why are blondes(natural ones)look (generally) much prettier than brunettes?

im wondering why blondes(natural ones) usually look better and are usually taller than their dark haired counterparts ;)

i know that will make many girls angry in this forum ...considering america is a brunette country where most blondes come from a bottle...
Update: adam... those blondes who look all the same are not blondes but brunettes with bleached hair, im talking about natural blondes. to those who tell blondes are dumb keep in mind that the dumbest blondes are in fact brunettes, i talk about natural blonde people which is not that common in the US or the anglosphere... show more adam... those blondes who look all the same are not blondes but brunettes with bleached hair, im talking about natural blondes.

to those who tell blondes are dumb keep in mind that the dumbest blondes are in fact brunettes, i talk about natural blonde people which is not that common in the US or the anglosphere at all but way more common in nothern europe
Update 2: most americans look dark compared to northern or even central europeans. i have seen far more natural blondes in those areas than in the US where blondes are often bleached. Up here we dont consider dirty blondes as blonde. we only call blonde light yellow or bordering white hair color... and yes we have many... show more most americans look dark compared to northern or even central europeans. i have seen far more natural blondes in those areas than in the US where blondes are often bleached. Up here we dont consider dirty blondes as blonde. we only call blonde light yellow or bordering white hair color... and yes we have many people like that and natural... i dont think carolina kluft would pass unnoticed in middle of an american big city..
11 answers 11