Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

Is it safe to say he's truly a virgin?

I've been dating this amazing guy & he claims to be a virgin. I do trust him on it, but I also know some guys lie about their sexual past & what not. Lets just say he gets extremely turned on from very little lol.. I'll barely touch him outside his pants & he gets turned on (hard) or even just from kissing sometimes. One time I think he almost orgasmed from doing things without going all the way. It might have been the first time he had such things done to him. ;) We're talking about a 24 yr old male, not some horny 15 yr old. So, from the information I've given, is it safe to say he's telling the truth? What do you think? I put this here looking for mature/experienced input (a hard find in singles section). Thanks.

also, I'm 22 and a virgin & he knows that

Favorite Answer

It's all relative to the relationship and what kind of guy he is. Do you know his friends, and do you like them? Is he a jock, nerdy, your average joe, a slacker, or what? If he's nerdy or your average joe, it's safe to say he's probably a virgin. Most jocks have lost their virginity by 24, and slackers and laid back people it's hard to tell. The only way to be sure is carry the relationship on for longer before going all the way. If you find you really love him and want to marry him, then wait until your honeymoon to go all the way. Chances are, if he gets that aroused by being touched like that, he's a virgin. Then again, he could just be really turned on by you, but I'm just trying to look at this from all possible viewpoints. So be safe, carry on the relationship for maybe 2 years or so if you haven't already, and maybe once a month ask him if he's a virgin again. Maybe he'll get the picture that it's important for you to known and maybe he'll say something like I swear I'm telling the truth, I'd never lie to you, I'm a virgin. Hope this helped! :D

He doesn't have to be a virgin to be responsive.

His saying he is a virgin has got him "a lot of the way" with a girl who is a virgin.

That is something to consider.

You don't trust him on it, or you wouldn't have thought to ask the question.

You sound "ambivalent" about it.

You sound like you want to believe it, but are not sure.

That is quite the opposite of trusting him - it is not being able by act of will to make yourself trust him.

A 24 year old can be just as "horny" as a 15 year old, if not much more. Some 80 year olds are.

You are a girl/woman... and do not know what goes on inside of men - remember that.

The dividing point between a 15 year old and a 24 year old isn't the horny, it is the brain no longer in biochemical transition/playdough, and there is about a 15% chance that I have a soul, and some self control now. In my (much older than 24 year old) economy there is not a whole lot of difference between a 15 year old and a 24 year old.

Seems to me he could be. Hard to tell really, he could just get excited easily from new contact with people. No -real- way you can tell I guess.

Honey - there is NO way to tell!

You either believe he is telling the truth or you don't!

could be...... If your there for the first one and it almost hits the ceiling.... could be.

baby he's lying and trying to play you. don't fall for it.