Should the White House Press Office pull Helen Thomas' press credentials?

http://www.breitbart.tv/helen-thomas-tells-jews-ge...

White House press corps dean Helen Thomas — on the day that the White House hosted a Jewish Heritage Celebration, no less — said that Jews who live in Israel should “get the hell out of Palestine” and go “home.”

When asked where home was for Israeli Jews, Thomas offered “Poland, Germany… and America and everywhere else” that the founding generation of the State of Israel originally hailed.

Update:

To be honest, I'm not sure it if was an anti Semitic rant or just senility surfacing, but clearly it's time for her to go.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They will never do that. She is the reporter emeritus for the liberal commie harpies in the country.

• 10 years ago

At the very least, she needs a good talking-to.

Her idiotic position that the Israeli Jews should go back to Germany, Poland, and America was pointless and ill-considered, and reminded me of some Americans who propose that blacks go back to Africa.

Like it or not, the Israel "bell" can't be un-rung. I happen to think that its creation was a big mistake, but I'm not calling for its removal. A Palestinian state will be created as soon as America has the political will to make it happen. They need us, and we have the ability to make it a reality.

"They should not, do we now not permit freedom of speech in the U.S."

We do, but tell that to Trent Lott, who lost his Senate leadership position after saying that we all should have listened to Strom Thurmond. There are some statements that have negative consequences for the speaker, and which indicate a serious lack of judgment on their parts that can lead to loss of standing.

• Brenda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The White House press corps would not be so crass and if you had your brain out of your...well...offending orifice, you probably would not even ask such a foolish waste-of-time question. Should a reporter in a prestigious public forum should have such a problem, my guess would be that that reporter would politely excuse himself or herself and go to the nearest bathroom or private area in order to deal with the problem. The one exception might be the low-class "reporters" from foreigner-owned Faux "news" who tend to rely on a steady diet of elephant-poop propaganda that they all too often mistake for truth, for whom such a stench might be par for their daily course.

• No. She's a Washington institution.

Is she super liberal? Yup.

Has she criticized the 0bama administration for the way it has treated the press? Yup.

Will she be dead soon, just because of her age? Yup.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

No shes the best the Liberals have as she been there since We the people let her rant good for the election.Liberalism at it's finest.

• 10 years ago

No they should pull the life support plug she is on, the old bitty has long outlived her usefulness.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes, but the way 0bama works she will be offered a job replacing Robert Gibbs

• good for Mrs Thomas

don't let the Conservative PC lead you to apologize those to filth

• 10 years ago

a real president would have had the secret service taze her and remove her permenantly!!!

• 10 years ago

No. That is something freedom-hating Nazis like Bush-Cheney would have done.

source: First Amendment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.