Is calling Michelle Obama a "Wookie" racist?

I don't see why it has to be considered racist.

Update:

Just wondering. I referred to her as wookie for jokes and was called out as a racist for it.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not. It's in bad taste, but not racist

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only a white Wookie calling a brown Wookie is racist. Humans can call anyone a Wookie without fear of retribution. Of course if a Wookie is offended by being compared to a human being you could have an entirely different inter-species type of conflict. This could result in the forced attendance of a series of social awareness classes and possibly a civil fine of not less then twenty bananas and a coconut.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is calling Michelle Obama a "Wookie" racist?

I don't see why it has to be considered racist.

Source(s): calling michelle obama quot wookie quot racist: https://tr.im/DOODE
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Not so much, because she is a comedian and court jesters and things can get away with that sort of stuff. But it is a bit unfair because Michelle O. can't make funny Jewish jokes about Joan Rivers, because she is Mrs President and you can't make funnies like that if you live in the White House. You have to be very dignified.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avmOy

That's what comedians do. Comedians have far more liberties to stick it to people in the public eye whether they are in government, or high-flying actors, business people, people in trouble with the law, etc. That's where they get their material to do their job so they are given quite a bit of leeway. Laughter is a good stress reliever so if they are good, they perform a service for the public. If they make us laugh, it relieves our stress and often makes us view things in a more realistic light.

• 1 decade ago

Use British folk prefer calling her a gorilla or a baboon. We're not being racist when we call her that though.

• 1 decade ago

Last I checked, wookie is not a race.

• 1 decade ago

I think the term "wookie" when used to describe Michelle has more to do with her lumbering walk than the color of her skin.

• 1 decade ago

No, your just saying she's butt ugly to you. But that's just my opinion, the news says your a racist so that's what most people will call you cause they can't think independently, they follow the crowd.

• 1 decade ago

It is very offensive to Wookies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.