Cartoon Network getting rid of Adventure Time?

I was hearing rumors the CN was getting rid of this show because it's humor was to crude or something like that. Please tell me this isn't true because this is my favorite show on CN now that most of it sucks. :(

Favorite Answer

I want to say that Adventure Time is hilarious because it is so crude and ripe with innuendo, sarcasm and tongue and cheek raunchiness.. I think the greatest cartoons on television are the ones that cater to children and adults alike..

To answer your question: CN isn't getting rid of this show It pulls in way too many viewers it's a ratings Juggernaut for the network.. CN is still competing with Nick and Disney. There is no way they would give up on a show that is pulling views away from them.

No its not getting canceled. Originally the show had a contract for 2 seasons. And they just got approved for a 3rd. I love the show as well. :)

• I hope so, that show sucks next to all the other shows on Cartoon Network. Answer mine, would you. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aog7k...

Yay! That show is so stupid! So is Chowder, Flapjack, and pretty much everything else!