Third party Amazon seller won't give me a refund!!?

Ok, so I bought an Xbox 360 off Amazon, a third party seller, so 2nd hand. The 1st thing that was wrong was that it didn't include everything it said, they send a HD cable instead of the normal Analogue, but I thought no biggy. Then I found out, after setting it all up, that it was a banned console. They did... show more Ok, so I bought an Xbox 360 off Amazon, a third party seller, so 2nd hand. The 1st thing that was wrong was that it didn't include everything it said, they send a HD cable instead of the normal Analogue, but I thought no biggy. Then I found out, after setting it all up, that it was a banned console. They did not advertise it like this, so obviously I contacted them, saying I wanted to send it back, and wanted a refund.

They said okay. Were very understanding and sorry, actually. So, I ended up sending it back (re-packaged, in a box with bubble wrap, better than they did with just a plastic blue bag) and then I asked about a refund with me paying for the Xbox to be delivered to them. Again, they said if I show them proof of delivery, then they would.

Today, after I sent it last week, they received it. They're telling me how:

"both of our void stickers damaged, one on back near power connector, and the other under faceplate. Both of these cannot be damaged accidentaly, therefore I must return your XBOX without a refund. Your warranty is void if these stickers are damaged (see stickers on return), and they were not in that condition when despatched."

I am LIVID. I did not damage any stickers, they were either like that when sent, or THEY have damaged them upon delivery! I know that I need to open a dispute and file a claim, but do I have a chance? I remember reading the stickers, which said if they were damaged warranty would be void, and so was very careful NOT TO DAMAGE THEM! I'm so angry, I'm not out almost £80. Advice?