I would just like to know?

Is their any verse in the bible torah or quran that specifically prohibits male / female sodomy or anal sex ?

I am curious as so many people seem object to male homosexuals engaging in this practice. Is it just "Dirty" if only men do it or is it also banned for heterosexual couples ?

• Favorite Answer

Well, I'm picking up all your "aged" questions on this topic and my response is basically the same. The source of modern thinking on the topic refer to the story of Lot in the city of Sodom. See my first response, found in this question of yours: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoYVx...

Homosexuals engage in anal sex, yet they also practice anal licking and fisting. Anal licking is when one man licks the other's anus. Sometimes, the poo poo comes out. Then they smear it all over each other. Anal fisting is when one man sticks his arm into the other's anus. It hurts so much, they need to take drugs, yet they enjoy it. This also makes poo poo come out too.