Moving to Los Angele's need information on the grove area.?

So I want to move back to California, I was there in 2003 and was in Orange County (hated it!) it was very nice though. But I soon left and move back to Ohio. Now I want to move back to California, I am a african american and I notice that you don't see a lot of african american in the media, when it come to... show more So I want to move back to California, I was there in 2003 and was in Orange County (hated it!) it was very nice though. But I soon left and move back to Ohio. Now I want to move back to California, I am a african american and I notice that you don't see a lot of african american in the media, when it come to los angeles. Not that it matters, But i would like to live near the Grove area. I work as a nursing assistant on the night shift here in Ohio, and I have already requested a reprocity with the state of California, now i am on the CA nursing assistant state registry and have bk clearance with the state to work, so I need to know .

1. are there any nursing homes or hospitals near the grove area?
2. are there any african americans in that area?
3.would I have a hard time finding a roommate in that area. i plan to have at least 3 months rent advance plus deposit (if deposit is necessary).
4. what do nursing assistant make over there? I have over 10 years experience.
5. I am a singer songwriter and would like to be around artistic people or at least know where they hang out.
6. I just do not want to be in a gang or racist or ghetto neighborhood. I have a pleasant personality and a hippy at heart. I like diversity in neighborhoods and I also wouldn't mind dating a white guy or two (lol).
7. What is the best way to have my car shipped over?

Okay! If you read all of this... thank you! i really would like serious information that is helpful.
God Bless!!