Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Atheists : If God didn't create the universe, answer these questions:?

1) How come the sun comes out during the day, when we need the light, and goes away at night, when we need to sleep? How does it know to do this?

2) How come cows are both tasty and easy to catch? If they were less tasty or harder to catch, no-one would bother trying to eat them

3) How come our arms are precise the right length to scratch our privates? Any longer and we'd have to bend them, and shorter and we'd been scratching our tummies instead.

4) How come everything we've never tasted before tastes like chicken?

5) How come our legs are the perfect length to touch the ground? Any shorter and we'd be walking on air, any longer and they'd be embedded in the ground and we couldn't walk anywhere.

What do you have to say now, Mr. Smarty-pants Atheist?

Best Answer

Zing!

I tried to answer, but I was laughing too hard to type, and the "legs the right length to touch the ground" part did me in entirely. Sorry!

edit: some people don't know satire when they see it, apparently

Answer: i only sleep in the day...

Answer: I dont understand your logic..

Answer: I can use my feet too..

Answer: I dont understand your logic

Answer: I dont understand your logic

1) How come the sun comes out during the day, when we need the light, and goes away at night, when we need to sleep? How does it know to do this? The planets orbit around the sun. The sun does not come out when we are awake, we awake when the sun comes up. We are on our own cycle as far as that goes. 2) How come cows are both tasty and easy to catch? If they were less tasty or harder to catch, no-one would bother trying to eat them Wtf? We kill all kinds of animals that are hard to catch and taste like crap. Have you eaten a wild turkey from Mississippi lately? 3) How come our legs are the perfect length to touch the ground? Any shorter and we'd be walking on air, any longer and they'd be embedded in the ground and we couldn't walk anywhere. Pretty sure you have this question a little turned around. 4) How come everything we've never tasted before tastes like chicken? That just came from some idiot who didn't know what the hell he was eating.

1) The sun doesn't come out, the earth rotates revealing it's east or west hemisphere towards the sun's light.

2) There are many animals that are easy to catch and "tasty".

3) Some people still do need to bend their arm to scratch their privates. Um... this is a weird question.

4) Um... that's not the case.

5) I was wondering if you were kidding at first, but know I know. I had fun with this.

1.) There are certain animals that sleep during the day. Some animals like cats take naps all the time, and may spend the majority of their time up at night. My cat does.

We've just adjusted to our own liking.

2.) Dogs are easy to catch, because they think we're friendly, but taste gross. If I'm a human, a human is also easy to catch with a gun.

Now, with no weapons, can you eat a cow raw and still say it's tasty? No, because our teeth suck at chewing, and we've adapted to eat cooked things.

3.) I've seen people with little arms before, because of mutations, they're not perfect. Not all of them.

4.) That's not true. I've ate chocolate ants and that's pretty good, and not like chicken.

5.) All feet touch the ground, fool.

Your logic is not sound.

• 1)There's a problem within the very first sentence.

The was not created for us, life exists because of the sun. The day is defined by there being light genius, and we're awake because humans are not nocturnal creatures and in the scheme of things have very poor eyesight.

2)Domesticated cows are unlike the wild bulls. Ever been to a rodeo?

3)What the hell? 'I can scratch "down there" god must exist!' See how ridiculous that sounds? How is that even a necessity.

4) Not true... I had a jalapeno the other day for the first time. Tastes NOTHING like chicken. Only meats tend to taste like chicken, and I don't eat meat anymore so...

5) Oh your ******* god!? Did you do to any ******* school? What kind of bullshit... I fear that logic is never in your reach. And I hope that this is a joke... a sick ******* joke...

Because that's how things are, also our bodies change, evolve, to suit our needs over period of times. And the only reason the sun comes out when it's day is because people created a time frame of 24hrs when the sun is out called a day, God didn't.

Funny

Source(s): Christian
  • Magic

Special slow potion

I don't know about you, but if I didn't have an elbow I could only scratch the upper/middle thigh.

Your god ran out of flavors.

Gravity stretches them out.

• John

Troll