are you excited for the new show on showtime?

http://www.sho.com/site/reallword/home.do

i just went on youtube and watched as many videos as i could find!! i think tracy is my favorite.. or nikkis girlfriend.. i dunno her name but its gonna be good.. i hope!!!

FEM: i know i think they wanted mikey for that.. i don't think it's a match!!!

and i agree it's nice to see real people and real life.. i hope it's good they could totally blow it.. i hope it doesn't bomb

HELLin.. i'm glad that you don't watch t.v. but seems like you're on here a lot.. so looks like you replaced t.v. with Internet.. and i only watch survivor and parenthood.. and maybe this new one.. we'll see

Favorite Answer

OMG That looks awesome

But if can never replace the originally L word :(

Carmen was soo hot :P and Shane :(

I miss the originally L word

But this should be good :) x

EDIT: oooo i just read they are real lesbians and it is real life.

niceeee

Tracey is soo hot

I'm withholding judgement until I actually watch the first show, but I think I'll like it.

I hope they are actually somewhat "real" to put an actual face on lesbians in society today. Except Ellen. Not that she has a bad face, but it would be nice to have a REAL person, not just a celebrity.

Just checked it out. Where are the studs? There's no one there that looks even close to Shane's equivalent. I know they have 'em in L.A.

no; i haven't watched TV in over 15 yrs:

< i have my own life !

Source(s): not an obsessed brain-washed zombie

Hmmm. This is the first I'm hearing of it. Thanks for sharing--I will check into it.

yes... my fav ppl so far is mickey and whitney... cant wait...