Do you agree? Israeli Commando Who Shot Six Activists in Aid Convoy in Line for Medal?

June 04, 2010Fri, 04 Jun 2010 04:00:00 GMT11:06 PM EST

Six of the nine passengers killed in an Israeli raid on an aid convoy bound for Gaza were shot by a single Israeli commando, who is being considered for a medal of valor for saving his injured comrades as passengers attacked them with clubs, knives and even guns they had taken from downed Navy Seals.

Favorite Answer

Should be. That's a lot of dead terrorists, which makes the world a better place.

Yes I agree fully.

Edit: J - Since when do innocent people carry gas masks, body armor, knives, pipes...and are backed by mullahs saying that their ultimate goal would be martyrdom ( i.e. DYING )

If they were " peaceful " all they had to do was follow orders but that OBVIOUSLY wasn't their intent and you know it.

Yes, I agree

• W

That's bull. A medal for killing innocent civilians trying to defend themselves from corrupt Israeli militia? What is this world coming to?

I hope so he deserves it.