Why are weather men always wrong?

I am so sick of planning my day around the so called weather forecast shown on the news, only to see the weather be the exact opposite of what was predicted. For instance, the past FOUR days the chance of rain according to the weather forecast where I live has been 60%, 60%, 80%, and 90%. Want to know how many... show more I am so sick of planning my day around the so called weather forecast shown on the news, only to see the weather be the exact opposite of what was predicted. For instance, the past FOUR days the chance of rain according to the weather forecast where I live has been 60%, 60%, 80%, and 90%. Want to know how many drops of rain there has been during those four days? NONE! They are getting paid to do a job that they absolutely suck at. The funny thing is that they predicted a slight chance of rain in the afternoons, but none in the evening last weekend and it poured all day. How can they be wrong all of the time? They have said it will rain nonstop all week here, yet there has been no case of rain yet. Is it time for them to get fired or what?
9 answers 9