Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 10 years ago

Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

How long did it take you to learn? Did you learn from your time in Y!A or did you actually learn how to touch-type?

Alhamdulillah I learnt without the help from Y!A BUT without Y!A it wouldn't be as fast as it is :P haha.

Salamualaykoum :)

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I can. Actually at work, my keyboard is underneath my desk, where I can't see it. Gives me more desk space.

I learned to type in highschool, on, get this, a typewriter. Crazy hey?

• 4 years ago

Of course. I can type anything without looking at the keyboard.

• Smile
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Salaams..

I learnt when I was 5, my father is a computer technician so I knew a lot about computers and started playing on computers from an early age. I know every key on the keyboard. My dad bought us (me & my twin) this CD when we were 4 and it teaches people how to use the keyboards so we learnt pretty quick marshalla and since then I knew where every letter on the keyboard was.

Source(s): mee.... & My dad
  • 10 years ago

Yeah I can type without looking the keyboard I learnt it in school and my job requires typing so I do it pretty much every day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cute
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I learned it when i was in grade 7/8. I started writing a journal everyday. Plus i got a typing program on my computer

It was easier for me because i had already memorized what was under each finger before starting.

This is how i learned

qaz

wsx

edc

rfv

tgb

yhn

ujm

ik,

ol.

p;.

I learned what each finger had to do. And it was easy =)

Source(s): + msn helps lol :P
  • 10 years ago

Walaikumasalaam,

Yup I do it all the time :P

I don't know how I learnt it...when I was like 6/7 I used to play typing tutor with my whole family but it was nothing serious...my dad and I would always cheat..tehe...but all that helped me do was put my fingers on the correct keys...I guess after years of just typing I just started to type quickly and without looking at the keyboard...its very very handy :)

Nah, I knew how to before I started coming here...lol

Salaams sis x

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hell yeah, I learned like four years ago, I needed to, or else I'd look like an idiot while typing with two fingers, hitting one key at a time -_-

I took a class in ninth grade to learn my awesome typing skills. I'm so fast, it's crazy.

• Yes, and learned it by typing a lot. Could be a library I typed since I started using computer lol

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I am typing this without looking and made a couple of errors but went back and corrected it.

it took me 1 year I took a computer class me and my friend used to see who can type faster and I always lost :( sigh

no it wasnt yahoo answers

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I can type without looking at the keyboard. I used to programe hacks etc and chat alot on msn , skype etc. Now its all natural, my fingers move themselves when ever they are typing, I learned this all by myself btw.

salam

Source(s): Learn about what islam says about racism : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asnul...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.