SEINFELD: of all the woman (actresses) that played one of Jerry's girlfriends who was your favorite?

Not counting Elaine (Julia Louis Dreyfus

Favorite Answer

poppy's daughter, but i think its cause i liked poppy

I liked the one that Jerry fell for at the dinner where he was sitting next to Elaine. I guess you would call it "The Immigrant Pony" episode. I also thought the girl that thought George was a bad seed was gorgeous!

Favorite Actress: Courteney Cox

Favorite character on the show: Ellen (played by Christine Taylor - Ben Stiller's real-life wife) She was the one where there was nothing wrong with her, but Kramer and George said she was a loser. I liked her. Too bad it didn't work out.

Lori Loughlin

Terry Hatcher.

She had man hands

.

They're real and they're spectacular. Terry Hatcher.

.