Should I just take traffic school?

1.) Traffic school

2.) Trial by Written Declaration

3.) Court trial.

I just received my second ticket. I took traffic school to get a dismissal less than 18 months ago but my courtesy notice says I'm eligible for traffic school. I called the clerk of the court and they told me I am eligible. This is confusing because now I don't know if I got dismissed for my last citation through traffic school and whether or not they received my certificate. Will they let me slip through the cracks and just dismiss my ticket after I take traffic school again? This is the 8 hour one, not the 12 hour. I just want to take care of the ticket without any point reflected on my driving record. I have a TBWD written out, but I'm wondering if I can just repeat traffic school to take care of it. Any advice is appreciated.

Favorite Answer

What other option do you have? You won't win in a "court trial," and just get court costs added to your fine. Take the traffic school. You have nothing to lose and can only gain.

Sounds like a separate traffic school was for ticket #1 and for ticket #2... but I'd call the court or the number on the ticket, if there is one to be sure.