Small red spots on legs after shaving?

I went in the shower this morning before going to school as today we could wear what we wanted. As it was so hot i wore shorts so i shaved my legs when i was in the shower. Now at 3.30pm i have red spots all over my legs, i'm guessing because i shaved them faster than i normally would (i was in a rush) or would... show more I went in the shower this morning before going to school as today we could wear what we wanted. As it was so hot i wore shorts so i shaved my legs when i was in the shower. Now at 3.30pm i have red spots all over my legs, i'm guessing because i shaved them faster than i normally would (i was in a rush) or would it be because i have been lying in the sun for an hour? Anyway, i'm going out with my friends tonight and i was planning on wearing a dress, i don't have any tanned tights left because my dog decided she'd rip them apart, so i won't be wearing tights. But i don't want red spots all over my legs, is there something i can do to get rid of them before 7pm tonight? Or at least reduce the redness?
10 answers 10