?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Do you think it completes a day at the beach by yelling SHARK?

I mean if you're going home why should they enjoy a bit more time in the water he he

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Nah, actually that's kind of cliché and most people will expect some joker to do that.

What's better is NOT saying shark, and just releasing some actual sharks into the water instead! The mass panic is much more intense when the water actually turns red. I then just kick back, relax, and slurp my lemonade while watching the whole show from onshore.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You really are a deep thinker. That's a wonderful idea and so kind of you to wait until the end of the day when everyone is sunburned, have sand in all their private parts, the kids are tired and screaming and they have that long hot walk back to the car caring tons of beach paraphernalia they never even used. Perfect ending to a perfect day.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, it completes it better by putting on a shark fin and swimming around the people in the water.

• 4 years ago

Man eating shark or shark eating man

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yep. Its also a good idea when on a packed beach in Thailand and you're done swimming to yell out 'TSUNAMI'!!!!!!!!.

Ooohh, that was a bit tasteless huh?

• 10 years ago

The sharks, dolphins, and sea turtles are all washing ashore dead on our gulf coast. Environmental holocaust.

• 10 years ago

You're so right luv. That's why I make it my business to walk straight through the sandcastle that took the family next to me 2 hours to build.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Actually,swimming with a plastic fin strapped to ones back works better.

• 10 years ago

That's very true. Besides, all they do is eat ice-cream and leave dog poo behind. Might as well make them a little uncomfortable.

• 10 years ago

Don't forget to go to the movie theater and yell FIRE too, to complete your day...!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.