Hi why their are US military recruits are mostly E-5 threw E-7 ranks instead of E-9 or up?

Hi I went check out the U.S. military recruiting office & I see that they are all E-5 threw E-7 ranks? Only 1 guy who served in Afghanistan who was my recruiter & he was a E-5. I'm not discouraging on them & is just that I would rather have a recruiter who served in Vietnam,Bosnia,Panama,Grenada,Desert... show more Hi I went check out the U.S. military recruiting office & I see that they are all E-5 threw E-7 ranks? Only 1 guy who served in Afghanistan who was my recruiter & he was a E-5. I'm not discouraging on them & is just that I would rather have a recruiter who served in Vietnam,Bosnia,Panama,Grenada,Desert Storm,Kosovo, & so on. Because they know allot about the military life & they will be totally honest with me. Is like I would rather have a mechanic who has 20 yrs of experience instead of a individual with 7 yrs experience. I could be wrong I don't know. I did heard rumors buy a friend that some recruiters are "force" to recruit civilians & I'm not sure if that's true.

What is your opinions? Thanks everyone.
Update: To alexander m,

I have been JROTC for 2 yrs in high school as a O-1 & have been reading military books for 13 years now. Even my grand daddy was in the E-4 in the USAF for the late 50s. So I totally understand of what your saying bud.