Schengen Visa from France - Port of entry - Zurich?

Hi I have a multiple entry schengen visa from France. Can my port of entry be Zurich?

Favorite Answer

Yes, your port of entry can be anywhere in the Schengen zone. The pre-req of obtaining a Schengen visa via the French embassy was that France would be the main destination (ie where you spend the most time) and it is only if the amount of time is equal with one or more Schengen countries that then it would be the port of entry

• Gerd P

Bla bla is right with her general statement.

Although I don't understand this type of questions. You state that you have a Schengen Visa from France. When you have filled the application form you were asked to name the Schengen state of first entry (pos.23). You also had to provide the itinerary and a flight ticket reservation, was that all faked??

http://www.mzv.cz/public/ab/aa/a3/473188_358843_ZO... ..

Should you have used the visa for the first entry as applied for you may enter through any Schengen country on your next entry provided your visa is valid for "Etats Schengen".