How well would it go for us if the US military invaded China for supplying the Taliban with surplus rifles?

I'm asking in terms of the loss of life and the obvious dent to our 'made in china' material economy.

I would appreciate not getting answers along the lines of "The US military kicks A**!!! **** YEAH"

Communist China is 2-0 against the US military.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Andrew
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Don't you think that it would be unwise for US to do such thing that you suggest, politically and financially speaking? Left alone that China has much bigger population, and nuke is not a solution for that situation.

• Magick
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

We would get our *** handed to us. China's army is over 3,000,000 strong, and that's not counting the conscripts they can pull up at any time. The total US military, Army, Airforce, Navy (marines are in with that) is only just over 1,000,000. They have us 3 to 1.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

China would win a ground war no doubt(they would beat Russia too) but never underestimate our Navy . China fears our Navy that's why they have spent all their tech advances into defeating our carriers because if they cant we can isolate them and bomb them to death.

• we supplied the Taliban with weapons when they were fighting the Russians. so i dont think we have any ground to stand on. our service men are probably getting shot at and killed by weapons we supplied them with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i would be bad for the US on several levels

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.