Audio Editing For MacS?!?!!?

i tried using wave pad but it didnt work for me

i have Mac OS X version 10.5.8

I NEED THIS FOR A MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!

THANNNNKS

** trying to make the audio high pitched or "Chipmunk voiced"

Favorite Answer

What exactly are you trying to do? If you have iLife, I would try GarageBand.

--EDIT--

What Carling says is not true, I have tonnes of 3rd party software on my mac. Go into to GarageBand, drag in the audio, click the ( i ) in the bottom-right, click 'vocals' then 'Helium Breath'. Hope that works!

• Person

Carling is a flat-out liar or just plain dim. There are zero restrictions for software installation on a Mac. You can run out and install any OS X software you want, and developers don't have to pay a cent to make software for OS X (aside from buying a Mac to do it, of course). Saying that Apple won't let you put anything they don't like on a Mac is utterly insane. Pure and simple, 100% BS.

As for the original question, I believe that Garageband can change the pitch. If not, try macupdate.com, which is a repository for tons and tons of Mac software, much of it free. You can probably find something quick and dirty to do the job.

Adobe Premiere Elements is the latest release of the consumer-based video editing program from Adobe

http://www.video-editing-software.biz/adobe-premie...

Mac will not allow you to install 3rd party software on a Mac, Mac controls the widget (your Mac) the widget controls the widget user (You) You can only install Mac software on a Mac which is bought from Mac You Own Your Mac But Mac controls it is 100% you have no choice but to do what Apple tell you to do,