Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Are we ready for term limits? We have old farts in there who are totally ineffective.?

All other elected offices have term limits why not, house and senate term limits?

• Daisy
    Best Answer

In 1995 the United States Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in U.S. Term Limits, Inc. v. Thornton, 514 U.S. 779 (1995) that states cannot impose term limits upon their federal Representatives or Senators. That pesky US Constitution just keeps causing problems, doesn't it?

• ME

Term limits would be great. I'm sick of seeing Kerry every time I go to vote. And was really sick of Kennedy.

couldn't hurt its so full of liberals now you couldn't run them out if you burned the place down. liberals are like ticks sucking the blood out of our nation. democrats and republicans are both liberal. America has not had a conservative president in well over 70 years

• i think its been a long time coming. we definitely need term limits.

Hang around my liberal lemon

the tea party is cleaning them out

in spite of you and 0bama

Source(s): s

yes of course

people should just stop voting for them. Problem solved.