Thoughts on nudity around young babies/children?

I grew up in a very European household. My family didnt believe nudity was wrong or bad. We were free to run naked on our property, in the house, pool, when we were with our family. We went to bath houses, hot springs where it was normal. No one hide behind closed doors when changing and no one thought anything of... show more I grew up in a very European household. My family didnt believe nudity was wrong or bad. We were free to run naked on our property, in the house, pool, when we were with our family. We went to bath houses, hot springs where it was normal. No one hide behind closed doors when changing and no one thought anything of it to stand and talk to a family member while they were getting dressed, in the bath etc. though i do remember when a girl/boy was coming of age there was more discretion going on.

I was taught a difference between natural & sexual & never was exposed to anything pornographic or sexually inappropriate.

well, I have a 14 month old son & my fiance/my sons father comes from a mexican family & the view on nudity/the human body is very different. sometimes Ill be exercising in a tee shirt and underwear, my fiance gets angry for what i'm 'exposing him to' or if i get up in the middle of the night in just my shorts to pick up my son topless. granted, i was planning to breast feed him til this age, but was unable. or he gets mad if i get undressed or change infront of my baby! i wouldnt do that if he was a young man! or even younger! I just dont understand how that is 'bad' when i'm not exposing sexual things to my child and other countries in this world nudity is normal & even on reg. tv and other cultures even spend their lives naked!

any views on this? this is a big cultural difference for me!