Sony CyberShot DSC-W370 VS Canon Power Shot SD-1200, CPS SD-1300, CPS SD-1400?

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the following PARTICULAR models (not just the brands): Sony Cybershot DSC-W370 Canon Powershot SD-1200 Canon Powershot SD-1300 Canon Powershot SD-1400 I had a Canon camera and loved it, but I am not assuming all Canon cameras will be good because of my... show more I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the following PARTICULAR models (not just the brands):
Sony Cybershot DSC-W370
Canon Powershot SD-1200
Canon Powershot SD-1300
Canon Powershot SD-1400
I had a Canon camera and loved it, but I am not assuming all Canon cameras will be good because of my experience.
Pros/cons? I am not looking for any super high-tech camera, I just want nice quality photos for a reasonable price. I am hoping to get as long a life as possible out of whatever camera I choose, so the price doesn't matter too much as long as it is portable and not too delicate.
The only functions I use are basically Auto, Digital Macro, and Video.
I would like a quick snapshot time, and the ability to do the continuous shutter thing (10 photos in a short time) would be nice too.

Thank you!
Anything will help, please be as detailed as possible. I won't pick you for best answer unless you base it on experience or any other good back-up.

Links are good as long as you say something too.
Update: Video isn't a big concern of mine, I know I'm not going to get spectacular/stunning videos... I just mentioned it because I do use it but not as my job or anything.
Update 2: Basically I'm looking for the camera that will have the clearest snapshots, last a while, and work well OUTSIDE. I am going to be using it alot outside and don't want the sunlight to wash out the pictures to the point that they all look like this: http://www.dumbening.com/images/10099.jpg Battery life... show more Basically I'm looking for the camera that will have the clearest snapshots, last a while, and work well OUTSIDE. I am going to be using it alot outside and don't want the sunlight to wash out the pictures to the point that they all look like this: http://www.dumbening.com/images/10099.jp...
Battery life helps too. I'd prefer to be able to go a while without charging it (my Canon SD1100 battery was great).