L.T.M.
L.T.M. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Should CA, AZ, NM, and TX declare War on Mexico?

I'm not asking if it's legal. The feds don't give a damn about laws anyway. They've demonstrated that clearly and have had nothing to say about Sanctuary Cities so they just need to get out of the way and let the effected states Git er Done!

So.. Good Idea?

> protect our own borders <

@ that you neocons work so hard to exploit < Don't even try it. BOTH parties and the Corps have been screwing We the People for decades.

@ CA would be on Mexico's side. < You may be right about the Southern 1/3 but the Northern 2/3 would fight. Don't believe CNN. I have family up north.

Best Answer

Let the Bordering States sign a military pact to act as one agent against the Country of mexico.

Mexico is attacking the individual states economy, They are causing these states to exhaust

resources that are not intended to be spent in the arenas of Illegals, So hell ya. Lets do it.

Well our president has now allied with Mexico in declaring war on Arizona. So it seems clear that the states are now on their own. I guess each will have to decide where they stand on this issue since Obama has taken the ties that bind the union together and thrown them in the garbage. Yes, neither party has a good track record on doing anything about immigration. They all talk tough and do nothing. But this is the first time I've seen an American president join forces with a foreign government in condemning a state that he is supposed to represent and protect.

I'm not so sure that war is such a good idea. But I do think those states and others that are sympathetic to their plight should send the bills to the Mexican government to cover the cost of services provided to Mexican citizens. Plus the expenses incurred by law enforcement when dealing with crimes committed by illegal aliens from Mexico.

The citizens from those states that enter into invoicing Mexico, should also be able to use those payments or debt instruments as payment for all or part of their Federal income tax liabilities.

• Heidi

Are you serious? Of course the U.S. would decimate Mexico. So the Mexican government has been secretly injecting their people into all states for decades. Once the population in the United States is predominately illegal immigrants they will take over D.C.

Yes we should then after we win we can industrialize them and use their resources to pay for it.

After they are industrialized they could be more than a third world country.

And they would belong to us.

Do you think the oil could reach as far south in the gulf as Mexico?

It is the only way this crap will end anytime soon.

Just look at how Arizona got demonized for taking Legal action!

Liberals want to destroy the United States of America, and they will do ANYTHING to that end.

Uh, no.

Why would you ask if those states should commit mass murder for no reason?

"The feds"????? States aren't "the feds" -- it's a lie that the Federal government doesn't give a damn about laws. They haven't demonstrated that to any SANE person.

I'm in N CA, and people here don't support our suddenly murdering innocent Mexicans. I don't know anyone who thinks US soldiers should start murdering innocent people south of the border.

• bozieu

Tx only can protect its border with Mexic.

Ca is ruled by gays by Hollywood ready to suck the chicanos

A very good idea, and it seems to me to be the only solution. I'm sure there would be many volunteers from other states.

Well, they would have to rely on their National Guard forces to fight the Mexican army. I don't know how long they could hold out without Federal help.