Where do I return Carters Baby clothes that have Red Carters tags?

I received many clothes from a baby shower that will not be in the right season for my son. I have successfully returned many of them. I noticed that they have different color carters tags that must signify where they are from. Everything left has Red Carters tags. Does anyone know which stores will take these back.

Favorite Answer

My guess is Kohls.....After my shower I had a ton of clothes to be returned, a large majority was carters. I believe walmart carries carters brand but only their "child of mine" line. They also have a line "just my size" which is from target (I believe). But I'm pretty sure Kohl's carries all of carter's brands. A big chunk of my returns were done there. Good luck.

I used to work at carter's and we took all carter's things back. If you have reciepts you get whatever you payed for it back. I assume you don't because they were gifts though. If I were you I would just go to a carter's and see what they say.

Carter's outlet?