promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I need a serious Emergency Loan?

I am having emergency medical procedure done for my daughter and they need half the sum, I don't have time for these internet scams. I'll do anything to get this done. Please HELP. I need a private loaner, loan shark, anything. I am in PA/DE area. I don't have time to wait around for a bank loan this is an emergency 24 hours. PLEASEE!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • M87
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Davidsonloanfirm is a scam. "Ms. collins" has posted this exact post on several different web sites - here is one example:

http://simplylivingdebtfree.com/blog/payday-loans/...

Use Google to search: "is davidsonloanfirm a scam?" and you will see how many people lost money to this guy.

NEVER, EVER give upfront money to get a loan. All charges - loan origination fee, etc. should come out of the money dispersed to you. So many scams - people are desperate.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • MadMan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The hospital will perfom the procedure. You will not get an "emergency" loan like this.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I would like to say thank you to Destiny kings Loan finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a large family, and every time we have had a crisis Destiny kings Loan finance has helped us out. I thank God for the help they have provided to me and my family,email them today at {destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com

{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com}

• 1 decade ago

Admit you want crack!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.