I need a serious Emergency Loan?

I am having emergency medical procedure done for my daughter and they need half the sum, I don't have time for these internet scams. I'll do anything to get this done. Please HELP. I need a private loaner, loan shark, anything. I am in PA/DE area. I don't have time to wait around for a bank loan this is an emergency 24 hours. PLEASEE!

• M87
    Favorite Answer

Davidsonloanfirm is a scam. "Ms. collins" has posted this exact post on several different web sites - here is one example:

http://simplylivingdebtfree.com/blog/payday-loans/...

Use Google to search: "is davidsonloanfirm a scam?" and you will see how many people lost money to this guy.

NEVER, EVER give upfront money to get a loan. All charges - loan origination fee, etc. should come out of the money dispersed to you. So many scams - people are desperate.

• MadMan

The hospital will perfom the procedure. You will not get an "emergency" loan like this.

I would like to say thank you to Destiny kings Loan finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a large family, and every time we have had a crisis Destiny kings Loan finance has helped us out. I thank God for the help they have provided to me and my family,email them today at {destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com

{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com}

Admit you want crack!