Abbusive relationship, 22 weeks pregnant, 17 years old... What do i do... :(?

First of all.. Im 17 and im pregnant. My boyfriend and i been together for about a year. The past few months have been pretty crazy, when we get into arguments, i end up slapping him because he will get in my face screaming at me and he has even spit in my face at one point.. Well then he would hit me, or hurt me... show more First of all.. Im 17 and im pregnant. My boyfriend and i been together for about a year. The past few months have been pretty crazy, when we get into arguments, i end up slapping him because he will get in my face screaming at me and he has even spit in my face at one point.. Well then he would hit me, or hurt me some how.. Whether its grabbing my arm or its smacking me.
Well he has no family really. He is 17 too.. when we are getting along, he is really good to me, buys me things, buys baby things, takes me out places, expresses his feelings towards me, and he even went and got my name tattooed on him. So i dont want you to get the wrong idea.. hes not a bad person, just does bad things.

Well this morning my mother was going out of town, and i stayed at my cousins house last night and i babysat for some money (20 dollars.) He came with me, we watched some movies, and fell alseep. Well this morning i forgot my phone at my cousins house and i couldnt go back to get it because i was already to far out when i noticed it was gone. Well he was driving, and i was like "Go to jennifers (his aunts), i have to go home to see my mom before she leaves.." Well he got mad and was like "no man, im not sitting there all day, and headed towards his mothers house, which is WAY far out and i would miss my mom and not get to see her before she leaves town. Well she called his phone.. And i couldnt answer it cause it died. Then we got into a bad argument because he kept driving towards his moms.. And i got mad and we got into a verbal fight and he called me a b*tch, which, by now, im pretty used too.. Well then i was like "give me my money" (he was holding it for me) and he ripped it all up and threw it in my face! Then i slapped him across his.. and he was like "wait til i get where im going you gonna hate me, ima beat your a*s". So i cussed him out and was like "I DONT CARE DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO IM NOT SCARED OF YOU B*TCH", yeah i flipped!

So we get to jennis, cause he finally drove there.. and he gets out and grows my keys in a big trash can.. and was like get em if you want em b*tch.. And i was already in tears and he got em for me.. then i was like " GIVE ME MY KEYS NOW, WERE DONE! " And he was like "f*ck you!" and threw them back in trash so i grabbed them really quick and he grabbed me by my arms with his nails squeezing me really tight and i started to cry cause it hurt so back. I got one arms loose and tried to hit him and i had my keys in that hand he loosened up on my arms and grabbed it again REALLY HARD. Well i got loose, ran to my car, got in and he kicked my tail light and busted it.. Then i pulled off quickly crying.

I get home and my mom was there. He had texted her and told her MY PART of the story and called me a whore and this and that and told his i punched him in the face when he was driving. Well i wore my jacket inside cause i didnt want my mom seeing what he had done to me.. it would creak her heart.. well then i get yelled at because i put my hands on him (but she didnt know he put his hands on me or she would have flew off the deep end.. i got upset, and i went to my cousins to get my phone and came back my mom appoligized and gave me a hug, i felt like breaking down and telling her everything but im scared too for some reason.

Well i looked in to mirror and i see my arms already has purple bruses on it from his fingers, and blood drawn everywhere from his nails.. its so sore. :(

I feel like dying.. i dont know what to do..

Now i have to put up with this forever because of the baby. But i know its not his fault i just dont know what to do anymore.. im becoming scared of him.. But im scared if i leave him he will bust my windows or something..

So i got on here. I need soem advise!

Sry this is so long, but thanks for answering.
Update: Okay to the person before last, yeah i understand i have some anger problems.. But when you have a 6'4 240 lbs man in your face screaming and calling you a bit*h and this and that, spitting on you.. How else DO you handle that???? I felt trapped and frankly a bit f*cking scared. And i left the part out where... show more Okay to the person before last, yeah i understand i have some anger problems.. But when you have a 6'4 240 lbs man in your face screaming and calling you a bit*h and this and that, spitting on you.. How else DO you handle that????
I felt trapped and frankly a bit f*cking scared. And i left the part out where he was driving crazyy, swerving and slamming on breaks.. I feel that he over powers me and i dont know what to do. Im sure you and this "hubby" of yours are in a diffrent situation.