do you know republic of SOMALILAND?

where somaliland located in the world map ?

how is the real situation of the population of somaliland ?

how is the political system of somaliland ?

how is life,commerce,health,peace ?

Favorite Answer

I have heard of Somaliland, As far as i know it is an autonomous region of Somalia and has a border with Ethiopia, so it's in East Africa . Although the government of Somaliland claimed Independence quite a while ago, they are not recognised as a separate state by any other country.

From what I know, Somaliland is poor but well managed, democratic and stable with an excellent University (which I can't remember the name of).

Unfortunately, because of their lack of internationally recognised Independence, they are unable to develop their economy as much as they would like.